Sunday, August 19, 2012

My 3 meals

Last evening, I munched on a coupla' packets of Chocos and a same number for peanuts. That was complemented with dark (56% dark) chocolate from The Choco Cafe bought earlier. There was also Pepsi and Limca, one bottle each, downed. My dinner.

This morning I accidentally ran into a guava seller and had my fix of 4 to start the day with. Then I had shortlisted a chhole-bhature candidate on my morning recce who didn't disappoint - great experience, and a shaky after-experience. My breakfast.

...

Night, I strolled out, after my Elaichi milk. An omlette-bread, and two bhuttas (roasted corn stalk), which I felt was perfect to my regimen. I've consumed two mishti doi since. A pack of peanuts, too. Brushing to kill the munchies. My dinner.

This details on my 3 recent meals.

No comments: